Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly will start the MJP Rohilkhand University 2020 admission process in the month of March 2020. All interested and eligible students can apply for UG and PG programs offered by the university. The registration fees of university admission vary according to the courses. The fees can be paid in online mode either by credit card, debit card or net banking. Admit Card will be available from the third week of May 2020. The exam will be conducted at two test centers i.e, Bareilly and Bijnor. Admission will be provided in MJP University on the basis of performance in the entrance test. The final selection of the student in the university will be done after the counselling process. Read the complete article for more information related to MJPRU admission 2020 process, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, result, cut off etc.
MJPRU University – Overview
- Exam Name – MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Exam
- Level of the Exam – University Level
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Program Offered – UG/PG
- Application Form Release Mode – Offline
- Exam Duration – 120 minutes/ 60 minutes (depending upon the program)
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question
How to Apply – Required Document in the Application Form
The Application Form will release in the first week of March 2020. You will require following list of the document during the Application Form Filling Process.
- Valid Email ID.
- Mobile number for the registration and admission notification.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph in the required format
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copies of previous qualifying examinations’ mark sheet
- Reserved category student
- How to fill the Application Form
Student will start filling the Application Form from the first week of March 2020. Students appearing for UG courses can apply for the exam before the last date. The mode of application will be online. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on the tab ‘Online admission 2019-2020’.
- For PG registration, click on ‘PG Admission Registration’. Students who want to apply for UG programs need to click on “UG Admission Registration”.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the required details such as email account, mobile number, Personal Details etc.
- You will also need to upload the documents in the required format.
- In last pay the Application Fees and take a printout of the Application Form for further processes.
- Admit Card
Hall Ticket for MJPRU will be released at the official website. Student will require Application Number and Password to download the Hall Ticket. It is most important identity proof for the student. No student will be allowed to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket. The Conducting Authorities will not send Admit Card separately to any student via mail, post or any other medium.
Steps to download the Hall Ticket.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the Admit Card for the further processes.