The Karnataka Common Entrance Test is one of the most popular examinations that is conducted in India. The candidates, who are looking forward to applying for this test will have to fill an application form. The application form will be made available on the official website of the authority. The online form was released on the 5th of February 2020. While the applicants are filling the application form, they should make sure that they are filling all the correct details. The complete procedure of the submission of the application form must include the payment of the application fee and the upload of the required documents. Without completing all these steps, one will not be able to submit the application form.
The authority will be issuing the hall ticket a few days post the submission of the hall ticket. The admit card will be issued on the 10th of April 2020. The candidates will have to bring the KCET Admit Card 2020 to the center of the examination. The authority will release the result of the entrance examination on the website of the authority. Further details about KCET are mentioned in the article below.
KCET Important Dates
The candidates, who are aspiring to take this test must make sure to be updated with all the dates. The authority has released all the official dates and the same can be found below:
- Release of application form – 5th March 2020
- Last date to submit application form – 2nd March 2020
- Last date to pay the fee – 6th March 2020
- Starting of application correction – 19th March 2020
- Last date to make corrections in application form – 25th March 2020
- Release of admit card – 10th April 2020
- Examination – 22nd April 2020
- Release of result – May 2020
- Commencement of counselling session – June 2020
KCET Application Form
The application form of KCET was released on the 5th of March 2020. The authority released the form on the official website of the authority. The candidates should make sure that they are filling in all the correct details. This is to be noted that the application form is made available in the online mode. While filling in the application form of KCET, the candidates will have to complete all the steps. Without completing all these steps, the candidate will not be able to submit the application form. One can find all the steps of submitting the application form in the points below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- The form will be reflected on the screen.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the form and print the same for future purposes.
KCET Admit Card
The authority will be releasing the admit card on the 10th of April 2020. The hall ticket will be released on the official website of the authority. The admit card is one of the most important documents that is to be brought to the center of the exam. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the test. The admit cards will be mentioning many details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the credentials on the hall ticket are same. In case of any kind of discrepancy, one must contact the concerned authority. The following steps must be followed in order to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of the concerned authority.
- Click on the link of the admit card.
- The login section will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details into the login section.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
KCET Result 2020
The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the result in the month of May 2020. The result will be made available on the official website of the authority. The candidates should make sure to be updated with all the dates of the release of the result.