GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) is a diploma course offered by various institutes across States of INDIA. The GNM exams are conducted at State level. The details regarding the Assam GNM Nursing Entrance Test 2020 will be made available on the official websites of the conducting bodies of the respective States. It is a three and a half year diploma course inclusive of a six-month internship, and can be pursued after completing Class 12 with Science, Arts and Commerce streams. The Application Form has been released. Admit Card for the Assam GNM 2020 Nursing Test will be available only to those who successfully apply for the exam. It will be release just 10 days before the exam. Go through the complete article for more information related to Assam GNM Nursing Entrance Test like Application Form, Important dates and details, Result etc.
Important Dates and Details
Students who are preparing for the test can check all the important dates and details mentioned below. We are providing here tentative schedule. The official dates will be updated after the declaration by authorities.
- Application Form release date – 21st December 2020
- Last date to fill the Application Form – 06th January 2020
- Admit Card will be available from – 10 days before the exam
- Entrance Examination Date – To be Notified
- Merit list will be available from – To be Notified
- Counselling begins from – To be Notified
The University will release the Assam GNM Nursing Admit Card soon. This year exam is delayed due to covid 19. It will be available just a few days before the date of the exam. We all know that Admit Card is a very important document, as it serves as an Identity Proof for the student. No one will be allowed to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket. Therefore, it mandatory for the aspirants to download the Assam GNM Nursing Hall Ticket. Students have to enter their Login Credentials at the portal to download it. Hall Ticket will be available online on its official website- ssuhs.in. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps to download the Hall Ticket.
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on the Admit Card link.
- New tab will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take 2 to 3 printout copies for the future use.
Students who are preparing for the Assam GNM Nursing Test 2020 must know the exam pattern. It will help them during the preparation. Check the Exam Pattern in the following points.
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The Question Paper will be available in both English and Assamese Language.
- You have to fill the OMR Sheet in English only.
- The Maximum Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
- Question Paper is divided into four sections- English, General Science, General Mathematics, and Social Studies.
- Each correct response carries 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- There will be 25 questions for each section.
The Authorities will release the Assam GNM Exam Answer Key on the official website. Students who are going to appear in the exam will be able to calculate their marks with the help of the Answer Key. It consists of answers to all the questions which were asked in the Assam GNM Nursing Entrance Test 2020. You can also refer other websites to download the answer key.
The result will be published just few days after the exam. Those who appear in the exam will be able to check their scorecard through online mode. The Authorities will also prepare a merit list for the process of admission. The admission procedure will be started after the declaration of rank and the result. The Result of the Assam GNM will be available online in the form of Merit List. You will be able check the Assam GNMEE Nursing Result online.