Application Form for the KEAM exam will be released in the first week of February 2021. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala conducts the KEAM exam once a year. All eligible and interested students will be able to fill the application form at the official website of the KEAM. The students who submit their KEAM 2021 Application Form before the last date will be able to download their admit card. CEE will release Admit Card in online mode only. It will be issued only to those aspirants who successfully apply for the exam. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Through the KEAM exam, the students will take admission in B.Tech, Architecture, and various other programs. Read the complete article to get more information of the KEAM exam like Application Form, Admit Card, How to fill the application form, Important Dates, etc.
Examination Dates and Details
The application form process will start from February 2010. The aspiring students who wish to take admission in Kerala government colleges must keep themselves up-to-date with the schedule. Check tentative dates in the following points. The official dates are not released yet.
- Exam Name - Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination
- Popularly known as - KEAM
- Conducting Authority - Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala
- Application Form release date - In the month of February 2021
- Last date to fill the application form - Last week of February 2021
- Application Form Correction Starts From - February 2021
- Admit Card - In the month of April 2021
- Examination Dates - In the month of April 2021
- Answer Key Release Date - In the month of April 2021
- Declaration of the Result - In the month of May 2021
The online application form will be released in the month of February 2021. In order to download it, the students must visit the official website. They must fill in their educational, residential & educational details in the form. The details provided by the student must be valid. Any invalid detail can lead to application form cancellation. Furthermore, the student must keep certain documents ready. They will be required whilst applying for the KEAM Application Form 2021. However, the student must remember that they need not fill different forms in order to apply for different courses. The candidate must pay the online application form fee. Otherwise, the registration will be cancelled. Moreover, the students must save & download the application form for future purposes. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the KEAM Application Form
- Go to the official website of the KEAM.
- On the homepage of the official website click on the registration tab.
- Fill in basic details in the KEAM Registration form.
- Application Number will be generated via email id or mobile number.
- Students will also need to fill exam center preference and basic information in the application form.
- Upload the documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet, etc.
- Check all the details carefully before submit button.
- In last pay the application fees and take a printout of the form for proof purpose.
KEAM Admit Card is the document that proves the Eligibility of the student to appear in the exam. Student will not be allowed to take entry in the examination hall without admit card. It will be available online mode only. Students will require an Application Number and date of birth at the login portal to download the KEAM admit card. Check all the content carefully on the Admit Card after downloading it. If any KEAM aspirant find any kind of wrong detail in the Admit Card then contact conducting authorities i.e CEE as soon as possible. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala will not send the admit card separately to any student via mail, post or any other medium. After downloading hall ticket you will see some details on it. Check in the points written below.
- Category/ Sub-category of the aspirant
- Examination Venue
- Medium of the entrance exam
- Appplication Number and address of the exam center
- Mother’s name of the student
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender of the student
- Roll Number of the aspirant
- The registration number
- KEAM Exam Date
- Exam Time and Duration
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the Student
- Father’s name