Mahindra tractor is a worldwide Indian agricultural equipment and machinery manufacturer. The company was founded in 1962. Mahindra became the world’s highest-selling brand in tractors. The Company is the largest tractor seller in India. Mahindra Produced the First tractor in 1963 the name of the tractor is Mahindra B-275. Mahindra tractor sold about 85,000 Units annually Making it one of the best largest tractor Producers in the World. Mahindra and Mahindra company has ranked 17th top list of Companies in India
The Price of the Mahindra series tractors, equipment & maintenance tractors is affordable for the farmer or agriculture industry. Mahindra tractors have set standards high for quality tractors which is the reason Mahindra tractors are one of the best brands. Mahindra has produced tractors with 15HP-75 HP engines. which match the interest and diversity of the Indians.
Top 5 Mahindra tractor Prices and Series Indian Market
- Mahindra Jivo 245 DI – Mahindra JIVO 245 DI, is one of the most popular mini tractor models and it comes in the range of 24 hp, equipped with 2 no. of cylinders, and the price of this tractor is up to 4 lakh Rs to 4.35 lakh which is very reasonable to the Farmer.
- Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus – Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus, has an excellent tractor in the Indian market position and it comes in the range of 47 HP, equipped with 4 no. of cylinders, and the price of this tractor is up to 6 lakhs Rs To 6.45 lakh and this tractor is suitable for working in all types of agricultural and commercial purposes.
- Mahindra 275 DI TU – Mahindra 275 DI TU is a 2-wheel drive tractor and It is suitable for working both in agriculture and commercial purposes. It has 2 reverse and 8 Forward gears it can load 1200 Kg. The range of 39 HP, equipped with 3 no. of cylinders, and the tractor Price Upto 5.8Lakh Rs To 6.25 Lakh.
- Mahindra YUVO 475 DI – Mahindra Yuvo 475 DI is a 2-wheel drive tractor. It is suitable for all types of crops, fruits, and vegetables. And It has 60 liter of fuel tank capacity. The range of 42 HP, equipped with 4 no. of cylinders, and the tractor Price Up to 7 Lakh Rs To 7.35 Lakh. It can load 1500 kg of lifting hydraulic capacity.
- Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 DI – iThe Mahindra tractor Novo is provided with a unique design and specific features and is suitable for farming operations, perfect in mileage, and greater in production. The range of 57HP equipped with 4 no. of cylinders, and the tractor price is up to 8 lakh rs to 8.75 Lakh .it has a large fuel tank
FAQ Related to Mahindra tractor-
- What is the HP value of Mahindra 595 DI 2WD? Ans:- The Mahindra 595 DI 2WD is 50HP
- What is the Price of the Mahindra 255 DI 2WD? Ans:- Mahindra 255 DI Price In India 4.15 Lakh to 4.55 Lakh